Friday, April 15, 2011

Is There A Problem?

Have you ever been in a situation where someone has a problem with you, but you do not know what the problem is or how it came about?  Perhaps you have just met the person, so you have not had the opportunity to get on their nerves yet.  Maybe they heard something about you and they base their opinion of you on what they heard.  But how about if what they heard is not true?
Have you ever asked someone who is acting cool toward you if you have done something to offend them, and they say, "No," but they still act cool toward you?
If you  have never had such a communication issue, you might be unique or you might mostly keep to yourself.  I  have not had such a negative communication issue in quite a while.  When I do have one, I pray about it and do what I can to fix it.  If the person will receive my sincere effort, it works out fine.  If they do not, I still pray for them and for harmony, and I keep on walking in faith.
Take care,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment