Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreams Come True?

I saw a car today with a note inside it near where they paste the state auto inspection sticker on the window.  On a note the size of a 4x6 inch postcard, someone had printed  DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE. 
I smiled when I read it.  I guess it depends on what one's dreams are.   Probably all of us have had some of our dreams come true since we've been on this earth.  I don't know anyone who feels all of their dreams have come true.  There is probably something to be said for how hard one works to make a dream come true, and how realistic a dream proves to be.
Well, if the owner of the car had a dream about a Mercedes CLK 320, then that dream certainly did come true. 
It was a really nice car.  Maybe I'd better get busy dreaming!
Smiles,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment