Monday, April 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Squirrel

There is a cheeky little gray squirrel that hangs out in my back yard.  He regularly chatters at me from the highest tree whenever I step outside.  The other night I put a plastic container with some peanut butter residue inside it into the yellow recycle bucket.    Since the lid was on the container, I figured it would not attract creatures.  The next morning, the container was on my back porch.  The container had been chewed on and most of the peanut butter residue was gone.  I put the container back into the recycle bucket and went to church service.  When I returned home hours later, the container was back out of the recycle bucket and on the ground.  Now it was clean of peanut butter and even more tattered.  I know it was the work of that bold peanut butter-loving squirrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment